Care Home Heroes 2019
Ontex in association with Caring Times have teamed up to reward those working in care homes who are always ready to go that extra mile. There are thousands of people working in care homes in the UK, some behind the scenes in the laundry, preparing meals in the kitchen and some caring for residents themselves. Whether that person is a colleague or someone else you know, now is the time to reward those individuals that have made a real impact on their particular place of work.
If you know of anyone that fits the bill, enter now and tell us in 200 words or less why you think your nominated person deserves to win. The overall winner will be announced in the September issue of Caring Times and will win £500 of Love to Shop Vouchers. There will be 3 runner- up winners announced in the October, November and December issues of Caring Times, who will each win £250 of Love to Shop Vouchers.
Any questions or queries? Feel free to contact Caroline Bowern on email@example.com
Closing date for nominations: 19 April 2019
Please use the form below to enter
Terms and Conditions
This prize draw is organised by Ontex, Weldon House, CorbyGate Business Park, Priors Haw Road, Corby, NN17 5JG. It is governed by the laws of England and Wales and it is subject to the following conditions:
- The prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of Ontex or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation and running of the competition or their direct family members
- The prizes are up to the value of £250 of Love to Shop Vouchers for the 3 runner-up winners in October, November and December issues. The overall winner collects £500 of Love to Shop Vouchers in the September issue.
- There is no cash alternative
- No purchase is necessary to take part in the prize draw. The prize draw is open to UK residents only who are aged 18 or over
- Closing date for entry is 19th April 2019. Winners will be notified 21 days after the closing date
- Permission will be required for Ontex to contact the winners and visit them to hand deliver the prizes
- If the winners do not confirm acceptance of his/her prize within 7 days he/she will automatically forfeit the rights to claim for the prize. In the event of the prize not being claimed, Ontex reserves the right to select an alternative winner via any means that Ontex feel appropriate.
By participating in the prize draw, you declare that you accept these terms and conditions unconditionally.
Questions and Queries?
Contact Caroline Bowern on firstname.lastname@example.org
For postal entries please send all requested details to Caroline Bowern,
Caring Times, Lombard Business Park, 12 Deer Park Road, Wimbledon SW19 3TL