NACC Awards 2019 open for entries
May 24, 2019
The National Association of Care Catering (NACC) is calling for nominations for the NACC Awards 2019.
The awards recognise and celebrate teams and individuals from across the care catering sector that demonstrate innovation, excellence and dedication in their field, creating real benefits for the people they cater for and their colleagues.
NACC members are invited to nominate candidates within their organisation by the deadline of Friday 5 July 2019. The NACC Awards categories are:
- Care Establishment of the Year Award, sponsored by Hobart
- Meals on Wheels Award, sponsored by apetito – Catering Team of the Year Award, sponsored by Brakes
- Catering Manager of the Year Award, sponsored by Unilever Food Solutions
- Our Care Catering Hero Award, sponsored by Premier Foods
The winners will be honoured at a gala awards dinner on the evening of Thursday 10 October 2019 at the East Midlands Conference Centre, Nottingham. Here, the recipients of the Pam Rhodes Outstanding Achievement Award, sponsored by Robot-Coupe, and the National Chairman’s Award will also be revealed, plus the winning region in the hotly contested NACC Region of the Year Award category, sponsored by Meiko.
- The NACC Awards 2019 nomination brochure can be downloaded at www.thenacc.co.uk/events/nacc-awards-2019